Pegasus IT Ltd Returns & After Sales Policy.
Last Updated 07 June 2018
If for whatever reason you change your mind and would like to return your order after delivery, we’re happy to refund or exchange your purchase as long as it’s unopened and in its original packaging. This option is available for 21 days after delivery.
Following The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations, we will accept items back even if you have opened the goods to inspect them. You are entitled to a refund as long as you inform us of your decision to cancel within 14 calendar days from the day after delivery of the goods. You can examine the goods as you would in a shop but to obtain a full refund you must not start using them, install them or input any data/software. The goods must be in an ‘as new’ condition and returned in the original, undamaged packaging, along with any accessories and free gifts received with them. DVDs, CDs, memory cards and software packaging discs must still be sealed. If you want to return a Software Product Activation Key card which is not faulty, the silver strip on the back of the card must be fully intact as new.
In the case of a service contract or a contract for the supply of a digital download, the cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day of the conclusion of the contract.
If you consent to a digital download starting within the 14 day cancellation period and acknowledge the right to cancel will be lost, you will not be able to request a refund.
There are three ways to refund/cancel your purchase
- You can return the product to our store with your emailed e-receipt and, if applicable, the card you paid with. When returning opened products to us, you should do so without undue delay and, in any event, not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your decision to cancel.
- You can cancel your order by contacting us either by phone or via our contact us page , Have your order number and delivery details to hand
Once we have received the goods back from you, we will give you a refund for the cost of the product plus the delivery charge paid (except for the additional costs arising if you selected a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
We may make a deduction from the refund for any loss in value of the goods if the loss is a result of any unnecessary handling by you.
If you have requested we begin the performance of any service, such as installation of a product, within the 14 day cancellation period we have the right to retain any charge paid for services which have already begun or been completed.
Refunds can take up to 10 days to be credited to your payment card once we’ve received your returned item.
We cannot refund/cancel your purchase
- If you return your product to a store without proof of purchase
- There is a contract for services with the product and you have started using the services; this would include, for example, an Office 365 subscription
- The seal has been broken on any DVDs, CDs, memory cards or software, including games etc.
- If the silver strip on the back of your Software Product Activation Key card has been partially or completely damaged or removed
- The goods were a special order to your specification